|Dominika Liberda ab002c2035
Mattermost Web App
Mattermost is an open source platform for secure collaboration across the entire software development lifecycle. This repo is the primary source for core development on the Mattermost platform; it's written in Golang and React, and runs as a single Linux binary with MySQL or PostgreSQL. A new compiled version is released under an MIT license every month on the 16th.
This repo hosts the webapp client code. If you'd like to report an issue with Mattermost, please create an issue on mattermost-server, which hosts the server code. You can also look at the Get Help With Mattermost guide to find the resources available to our community.
Try out Mattermost
- Join the Mattermost Contributor's server to join community discussions about contributions, development and more
- Get started with Mattermost Cloud to try out Mattermost
Note: Heroku preview does not include email or persistent storage.
- Deploy Guide - Deploy Mattermost in minutes via Docker, Ubuntu, or tar.
- Developer Machine Setup - Follow this guide if you want to write code for Mattermost
Other Install Guides:
- Deploy Mattermost on Docker
- Mattermost Omnibus
- Install Mattermost from Tar
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Debian Buster
- RHEL 8
- More server install guides
- Contribute to Mattermost
- Find "Help Wanted" projects
- Join Developer Discussion on a Mattermost Server for contributors
- Get Help With Mattermost
Get the Latest News
Any other questions, mail us at email@example.com. We'd love to meet you!